Super Clean Fast Food
Prep time 10 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
- 125mls vegetable oil
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 tbl spoons vanilla essence
- 250g plain flour
- 40g cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1tsp salt
- 250g grated zucchini
- 50g walnuts, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 180CLine a 22x33cm tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flour,cocoa, bicarbonate sodding salt and mix well.
- Stir in the Zucchini until mixture is well mixed and gooey.
- Mix in the chopped walnuts
- Pour into prepared tin and level mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, the brownies are cooked when they spring back when gently touched.
- Remove from oven and leave in tin until completely cooled.